The power to create material bodies/forms for immaterial entities. Variation of Creation.
- Physical Body Creation
- Physical Form Creation
The user can create material bodies and forms for immaterial entities or constructs which generally lack physical substance in the reality, granting substance and corporeal physicality to the ubiquitous and conceptual. For example, the user can grant powerful cosmic forces physical bodies to act through in order to have a communicative interaction with creations bound to less immaterial planes.
- Avatar Creation
- Biological Manipulation
- Embodiment Creation
- Entity Creation
- Form Creation
- Matter Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- May need have a basis of understanding of what body to create for the entity in question
- May not have any control over the bodies that they create for others.
- Anthropomorpho (Marvel Comics)
- Unicron (Transformers)
- Tobi (Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension); Blood Ritual
- Kyo Shiragi (Yumekui Merry)
- Glaive Le Gable (Wild Arms)
- The Reversing Mirror plus the Serpent's Tail (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Bubble Brains (Xiaolin Chronicles)