- "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
- ― George Bernard Shaw
- Physics Alteration
The user of this ability is capable of violating the natural laws of physics and using the forces for their advantage. This is Cartoon Physics applied to all media to rearrange the reality of that verse maintaining a sense of realism in relation to our world. This, in effect, loosens physical limitations and/or exaggerates capabilities without accounting for the effects of the power with real world physics that allows characters to be able to do acts of heroism and villainy that would be much more difficult or impossible in our reality.
- Altered Interaction
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Agility
- Enhanced/Supernatural Durability
- Enhanced/Supernatural Endurance
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Reflexes
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Speed
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Stamina
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Strength
- Friction Infringement
- Gravity Infringement
- Inertia Infringement
- Infinite Jump
- Newtonian Motion Infringement
- Mid-Air Stopping
- Multi-Directional Movement
- Pain Suppression: Losing HP or lives does not hinder movement.
- Personal Physics
- Power Augmentation
- Supernatural/Absolute Leap
- Cartoon Physics
- Gravity Manipulation
- Logic Infringement
- Logic Manipulation
- Paradox Inducement
- Physical Force Immunity
- Physical Law Immunity
- Physics Defiance
- Physics Manipulation
- Video Game Mechanics
- Users can only violate the laws of physics to a certain extent and cannot rearrange physics on a cosmic scale for their benefit.
- Most users can only break physics in specific ways, e.g. Raiden can channel electricity through insulated objects.
- The user cannot directly manipulate physics, they can only manipulate how it affects them.
- May have a limit to how long they can use this power.
- Users of Physics Enforcement may affect the user.