- Planet Symbiosis
- World Symbiosis
The user can gain powers through a symbiotic relationship with a planet/planetary body. The host usually absorbs the energy of the planet or planetary embodiment and uses it to enhance their abilities and/or wield supernatural powers. While it may be impossible to play vessel to an actual planet, one can house its essence for the user’s benefit, allowing for energy, elemental and matter manipulation powers based on the planet’s nature. Because of the symbiotic relationship between host and planet, both can benefit/suffer from each other’s state of being.
- Earth-Bound Physiology
- Planetary Empowerment
- Planetary Energy Manipulation
- Planetary Life-Force Manipulation
- Planetary Manipulation
- Planetary Magic
- Planetary Physiology
- World Connection
- Astronomical Object Manipulation
- Ley Line Manipulation
- Nature Manipulation
- World Manipulation
- Sentient planet could take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- May be tied to specific planetary body.
- Planet’s energy may harm or even destroy the host.
- Damage to the planet or bond with the planet could disrupt user’s power.
- Host and planet may require each other to be in optimal states to function together.
- Sugilite (Ben 10: Alien Force)
- Captain Planet (Captain Planet and the Planeteers)
- Gaia (Captain Planet and the Planeteers)
- Aughra (The Dark Crystal)
- Matris Ater Clementia/Mother Mercy (DC Comics)
- Gio (Dragonaut: The Resonance)
- Minerva (Final Fantasy VII)
- Ego (Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2)
- Sailor Senshi (Sailor Moon)
- Indigo Asteroid Users (Sonic the Hedgehog series)
- Transformers (Transformers); via Primus