- ""Mister!" he said with a sawdusty sneeze,"I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues.""
- ― The Lorax (The Lorax)
- Botanical Affinity/Empathy/Friendship
- Plant Affinity/Friendship
The user can understand the overall well-being and conditions of plants, as well as fully interpret their emotions and communicate with them.
- Botanical Communication
- Sense the deaths of nearby plants
- Plants almost always have a sense of loyalty to the user that plants would not otherwise have for humans.
- The user might be dismissed by the general public for believing in the sentience of plants
- The user might be become apathetic, if not outright hostile, to humans after interacting with plants for prolonged periods of time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.