- Plant Form/Mimicry/Physiology/Shapeshifting
- Floral Form/Morphing
User with this ability either is or can transform into plants, whether partially or completely, as well as use the abilities, traits and appearance/physiology of plants by rearranging their own DNA structure. They are able to transform into plants that exist, alien plants and/or plants that are extinct.
User may have this ability from an empty genetic code, allowing them to accept any form from which they have a DNA sample, others may be able to alter their form mentally and change just by seeing and mimicking plant features.
- Transform into plants.
- Posses the special abilities of plants.
- Cactus Physiology
- Carnivorous Plant Physiology
- Flower Mimicry
- Fruit/Vegetable Mimicry
- Grass Mimicry
- Leaf Mimicry
- Spice Mimicry
- Vine Mimicry
- Wood Mimicry
- Alien Physiology - Into extraterrestrial plants.
- Plant Manipulation
- Plant Mode
- Plant Mimicry
- Unicellular Mimicry
- May have a limited selection of predetermined plant forms to take.
- May require a visual memory or genetic sample of target plant through touch or assimilation.
- Incapable to transform into inanimate objects, or anything else other than plants.
- May take on memories or characteristics of morphed or assimilated plants.
- May not maintain human mentality.
- May not be able to speak in a human language.
- May not be able to combine several plant forms.
- May not be able to morph directly from one plant to another.
- May not be able to completely change one's DNA.
- Staying long in specific form may affect users mind/thought processes and/or make it harder to return into original form.