- Botanical Symbiosis
- Chlorokinetic Symbiosis
- Floral Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by hosting plant-life (including flowers, fruit, grasses, seeds, wood, vines, etc.) in one's body. They can live inside the host and be utilized according to the need. Often, the host will be able to manifest botanical abilities like photosynthesis, regeneration, shapeshifting and even a more robust physique, due to the symbiote's influence.
As a living, possibly intelligent being, the plant symbiote will most likely do what it can to ensure the welfare of its host so the relationship can continue successfully. As with other forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Flora Energy Manipulation
- Life Link
- Physical Augmentation
- Plant Manipulation
- Plant Mimicry
- Regeneration Manipulation
- Symbiotic Connection
- Symbiotic Transformation
- The plant-life may take over the host's body (Possession).
- The symbiote's weaknesses may be passed onto the host.
- The symbiote may require certain conditions/substances (food, water, etc.) to survive.
- Powerful plant-life may harm or even destroy the host.
- Extended bond may result in permanent merge between host and symbiote.
- Finn (Adventure Time); via Grass Sword
- The Green Avatars (DC Comics)
- Vandalieu (The Death Mage Who Doesn't Want a Fourth Time)
- Hamadryads (Greek Mythology)
- Joseph Joestar (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond Is Unbreakable); via Hermit Purple
- Mahora (Kekkaishi)
- Obito Uchiha (Naruto); via White Zetsu
- Bulbasaur, Ivysaur and Venusaur (Pokémon)
- Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra (Pokémon)
- Royal Tree Partners (Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki)
- Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)