- Chlorokinetic Weaponry
User can to create or wield weaponry with power over plant life, which grants the user a wide variety of plant-based abilities. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of plant-based ability they possess.
- Chlorokinetic Blade Construction
- Chlorokinetic Bow Construction
- Chlorokinetic Polearm Construction
- Chlorokinetic Whip Generation
- Plant Artillery
- Plant Bomb Generation
- May need a source of plant matter to use powers or even be effective at all.
- May be poisonous to the user.
- May not be able to overpower Transcendent Weaponry.
- Can be countered by Fire Weaponry.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- Fern (Adventure Time)
- Bayonetta (Bayonetta 2); via Alruna
- Ryūsei Kenzaki (Bleach)
- Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot series); via Fruit Bazooka
- Nathan Graves (Castlevania: Circle of the Moon); via Rose Sword
- Seraphim (Is This a Zombie?)
- Usopp (One Piece); via Kuro Kabuto and Pop Green
- Kurama (YuYu Hakusho)
Known Plant Weaponry
- Grass Sword (Adventure Time)
- Alruna (Bayonetta 2)
- Rose Sword (Castlevania: Circle of the Moon)
- Fruit Bazooka (Crash Bandicoot series)