- Plasma Projection
The user can release/use plasma to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Plasma Bolts: Project plasma that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Plasma Blasts: Release blasts of plasma in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release plasma blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of plasma.
- Omnidirectional Plasma Waves: Send out a wave of plasma in all directions.
- Plasma Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of plasma.
- Plasma Beam Emission: Release beams of plasma.
- Plasma Blast: Release plasma over a specific target area.
- Plasma Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of plasma.
- Plasma Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of plasma.
- Plasma Breath: Discharge plasma from mouth.
- Plasma Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Plasma Cutting: Use plasma to cut opponents.
- Plasma Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with plasma.
- Plasma Pillar Projection: Project plasma pillars.
- Plasma Spike Projection: Project plasma spikes.
- Plasma Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of plasma.
- Plasma Vision: discharge eradicating plasma form the eyes.
- Plasma Wave Emission: Send out a wave of plasma that repels everything.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of plasma that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release plasma blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release plasma blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of plasma.
- Zap: A tiny short release of plasma to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Force-Field Generation
- Ionikinetic Combat
- Ionikinetic Constructs
- Plasma Manipulation
- Plasma Weaponry
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Stellar Physiology
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of element to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.