- Ionized Gas Manipulation
- Plasma Control
Users are able to create, control and manipulate plasma: state of matter consisting of ionized gas containing an approximately equal number of positive ions and electrons. On planet plasma is relatively rare, but it is present in electricity (lightning, St. Elmo's fire, ball-lightning), extremely hot flames and polar Aurora, or artificially in low energy lights, electric arcs of all kinds, etc.. In space, plasma is the most common state for ordinary matter, most of which is in between and in stars.
- Create, generate, and manipulate all forms of plasma, including fire, electricity, solar flares, and light.
- Magnetism Manipulation to control plasma.
- Plasma Aura
- Plasma Constructs, including weapons, walls, or allies/servants.
- Air Manipulation
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Crystal Manipulation
- Electricity Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Elemental Transmutation
- EM Spectrum Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Fire Manipulation
- Gas Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Ionization Inducement
- Ionic Manipulation
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Nebula Manipulation
- Stellar Manipulation
- Control is essential.
- May not immune to their own ability.
- If too much energy is used users will tire out easily.
- Kirby (Kirby); after absorbing a Wisp
- Eric Kleinstock (Marvel Comics)
- Thunderbird (Marvel Comics)
- Havok (Marvel Comics)
- Argent (DC Comics)
- Starfire (DC Comics)
- Pahrak-Kal (BIONICLE)
- Toa of Plasma (BIONICLE)
- Accelerator (Toaru Majutsu no Index); via Vector Manipulation
- Ricky (Heroes)
- Alita (Battle Angel Alita), via Berserker Body
- Shego (Kim Possible)
- Lucifer (Marvel Comics; X-Men Villain)
- Zoey and Kikki (Alien Surf Girls)
- Night Fury (How to Train Your Dragon)