The power to manipulate plastic. Variation of Artificial Element Manipulation.
- Plastic Control
- Plastikí ýlikinesis
User can move, shape and manipulate plastic, material of a wide range of synthetic or semi-synthetic organic solids that are moldable. Plastics are typically organic polymers of high molecular mass, but they often contain other substances. They are usually synthetic, most commonly derived from petrochemicals, but many are partially natural.
- Binding using plastic.
- Manipulate the properties of plastics.
- Move/lift plastics.
- Plastic Constructs
- Plastic Generation
- May be unable to create plastic, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Weak against heat, fire and cold.
- Rural areas typically do not have many plastics
- Nestene Consciousness (Doctor Who)
- Madison Jeffries/Box (Marvel Comics)
- Mr.Plastic (My Hero Academia)