- Modelling Clay Manipulation
- Plasticine Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate plasticine , a form of modelling clay that is made from calcium salts, petroleum jelly, and aliphatic acids. It is used extensively for children's play, but also as a modelling medium for more formal or permanent structures, and because of its non-drying property, it is a popular choice of material for stop-motion animation.
- Artificial Element Attacks using plasticine.
- Artificial Element Constructs using plasticine.
- Artificial Element Generation using plasticine.
- Manipulate the properties of the plasticines.
- Move/lift plasticine.
- Matter Surfing using plasticine.
- Acid Manipulation as plasticine is made from aliphatic acids.
- Architecture Manipulation for sculptures made of plasticine.
- Clay Manipulation
- Mud Manipulation
- Oil Manipulation as oils are in the composition.
- Plastic Manipulation another petroleum derivative.
- Putty Manipulation
- Salt Manipulation as calcium salts are in the composition.
- Slime Manipulation
- Wax Manipulation as waxes are in the composition.
- May be unable to create plasticine, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user and their power's natural limits.
- Users plasticine is affected by everything that all plasticines are,unless they are powerful/skilled enough to overcome these limits:
- Harry Claymore (Gravity Falls)