The power to manipulate platforms. Variation of Object Manipulation.
- Platform Control
User can create, shape and manipulate platforms, stairs, etc. of varying permanence and of various substances and forces. They can use this power to raise areas for platforms or cause them to levitate into the air as well as reshape them.
- Area Raising/Lowering
- Control Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using platforms as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of platforms.
- Move/lift platforms.
- Object Attacks using platforms.
- Object Constructs using platforms.
- Object Creation
- Object Negation
- Object Possession
- Object Repairing
- Object Sensing
- Part Manipulation
- Platform Creation
- Reshaping platforms.
- Architecture Manipulation
- Double Jump
- Earth Manipulation
- Floor & Ceiling Manipulation
- Force-Field Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Solid Manipulation
- Terrain Manipulation
- May be unable to create platforms, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Platforms structural strength may be limited by the user's will.
- In most cases, unless the platforms are made of solid matter, they will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May need to be attached to some surface.
- If platforms are not supported they'll also drop.