- "I'm inside a self-assembling hyper story! And it's trying its best to destroy me."
- ― Thought Robot (DC Comics)
- God Modding
- Narrative Altering/Manipulation/Warping
- Plot Altering/Manipulation/Warping
The user controls the plot of the story as it goes, be it the setting of the story, whom the plot revolves around, how the plot progresses or the reasoning of the user's world. They can control every decision the characters make and every consequence of those decisions and essentially control the whole timeline of their verse.
- Causality Manipulation - Manipulated the cause and effects of anything.
- Conclusion Dominance - Deciding when and how to end the plot.
- Nigh Omnipotence - For the Near Omnipotent plot is yours to command.
- Nigh Omniscience - Plot-wise.
- Perspective Manipulation
- Plot Convenience
- Plot Device Techniques - via tropes in storytelling.
- Reality Warping - via plot alterations.
- Stage Manipulation
- Context Manipulation
- Invulnerability - For as long as the user decides to focus on you, you are safe, no matter what the situation.
- Logic Manipulation - Even the most ridiculously impossible feat/situations are achievable, if not easy.
- Luck - No matter the extent of the user's misdeeds, they will always escape retribution.
- Meta Resurrection
- Plot Empowerment
- Plot Erasure - Erase the plot to defeat opponents
- Power Augmentation - Automatically adjust the user's power-level to defeat any opponent they face.
- Power Immunity - Others' powers don't work on the user, without even the need for a reason.
- Self-Power Bestowal - Literally gaining new powers if the plot requires it.
- Author Authority
- Event Manipulation - Plot is the sequence of events.
- Origin Manipulation - Control the origin of there verse. (High-Level User Only)
- Nigh Omnipotence
- Reality Warping
- Story Creation
- Story Mimicry
- The power may work subconsciously or consciously.
- The power only works in the character's own story.
- The extent of the applications varies between users.
- Coincidence Immunity limits this power.
- May have to follow a plot-structure.
- Users of Origin Transcendence and Self Origin Manipulation are immune.
- Eternity Mask (Marvel Comics)
- Plot Device (Sheep in the Big City)
- Time Machine (Teen Titans Go!)
- House of Ideas (Marvel Comics)