- "I'm inside a self-assembling hyper story! And it's trying its best to destroy me."
- ― Thought Robot (DC Comics)
- God Modding
- Plot Altering/Manipulation/Warping
The user controls the plot of the story as it goes, be it the setting of the story, whom the plot revolves around, how the plot progresses or the reasoning of the user's world. They can control every decision the characters make and every consequence of those decisions and essentially control the whole timeline of their verse.
- Causality Manipulation - Manipulated the cause and effects of anything.
- Nigh Omnipotence - For the Near Omnipotent plot is yours to command.
- Nigh Omniscience - Plot-wise.
- Plot Convenience
- Plot Device Techniques - via tropes in storytelling.
- Reality Warping - via plot alterations.
- Stage Manipulation
- Context Manipulation
- Invulnerability - For as long as the user decides to focus on you, you are safe, no matter what the situation.
- Logic Manipulation - Even the most ridiculously impossible feat/situations are achievable, if not easy.
- Luck - No matter the extent of the user's misdeeds, they will always escape retribution.
- Plot Empowerment
- Power Augmentation - Automatically adjust the user's power-level to defeat any opponent they face.
- Power Immunity - Others' powers don't work on the user, without even the need for a reason.
- Self-Power Bestowal - Literally gaining new powers if the plot requires it.
- The power may work subconsciously or consciously.
- The extent of the applications varies between users.
- Coincidence Immunity limits this power.
- May have to follow a plot-structure.
- Plot Device (Sheep in the Big City)
- Time Machine (Teen Titans Go!)