- "I'm inside a self-assembling hyper story! And it's trying its best to destroy me."
- ― Thought Robot (DC Comics)
- "H-have you completely lost the plot or something!?"
- ― Ri Shin on Ou Hon's Awakening idea (Kingdom Chapter 578 - By Tomorrow)
- God Modding
- Narrative Altering/Manipulation/Warping
- Narrative Nigh Omnipotence
- Plot Altering/Manipulation/Warping
The user controls the plot of the story as it goes, be it the setting of the story, whom the plot revolves around, how the plot progresses, or the reasoning of the user's world. They can control every decision the characters make and every consequence of those decisions and essentially control the whole timeline of their verse.
- Causality Manipulation - Manipulated the cause and effects of anything.
- Conclusion Dominance - Deciding when and how to end the plot.
- Nigh Omnipotence - For the Near Omnipotent plot is yours to command.
- Nigh Omniscience - Plot-wise.
- Omni-Protection - via Plot armor
- Perspective Manipulation
- Plot Convenience
- Plot Device Techniques - via tropes in storytelling.
- Reality Warping - via plot alterations.
- Stage Manipulation
- Context Manipulation
- Invulnerability - For as long as the user decides to focus on you, you are safe, no matter what the situation.
- Life Determination- Can control and shape ones own plot.
- Logic Manipulation - Even the most ridiculously impossible feat/situations are achievable, if not easy.
- Luck - No matter the extent of the user's misdeeds, they will always escape retribution.
- Meta Resurrection
- Plot Empowerment
- Plot Erasure - Erase the plot to defeat opponents.
- Power Augmentation - Automatically adjust the user's power-level to defeat any opponent they face.
- Power Immunity - Others' powers don't work on the user, without even the need for a reason.
- Self-Power Bestowal - Literally gaining new powers if the plot requires it.
- Story Manipulation
- Author Authority
- Event Manipulation - Plot is the sequence of events.
- Origin Manipulation - Control the origin of their verse. (High-Level User Only)
- Nigh Omnipotence
- Reality Warping
- Story Creation
- Story Mimicry
- Fiction Manipulation
- The power may work subconsciously or consciously.
- The power only works in the character's own story.
- The extent of the applications varies between users.
- Coincidence Immunity limits this power.
- May have to follow a plot-structure.
- Users of Origin Transcendence and Self Origin Manipulation are immune.
- Eternity Mask (Marvel Comics)
- Continuity Gem (Marvel Comics)
- Plot Device (Sheep in the Big City)
- Time Machine (Teen Titans Go!)
- The Treasure (Homestuck)
- House of Ideas (Marvel Comics)