- Plutonium Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate plutonium, a brittle metal with bright silvery appearance, but it oxidizes very quickly to a dull gray, although yellow and olive green are also reported. Unlike most metals, it is not a good conductor of heat or electricity. It has a low melting point (640 °C) and an unusually high boiling point (3,228 °C).
Both plutonium-239 and plutonium-241 are fissile/can sustain a nuclear chain reaction, leading to applications in nuclear weapons and nuclear reactors. Plutonium-240 has a high rate of spontaneous fission, raising the neutron flux of any sample containing it, limiting the usability for weapons/quality as reactor fuel. Plutonium-238 emits alpha particles and is a heat source in radioisotope thermoelectric generators, which are used to power some spacecraft.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs
- Manipulate the properties of plutonium.
- Metal Attacks using plutonium.
- Metal Detection using plutonium.
- Metal Dust Manipulation using plutonium.
- Metal Generation plutonium.
- Move/lift plutonium.
- Radiation Generation
- Energy Transduction
- Ferrokinetic Combat using plutonium.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using plutonium.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using plutonium.
- Metal Aura/Radiation Aura using plutonium.
- Nuclear Explosion Inducement
- May be unable to create plutonium, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- The radioactive waste that may be produced will be dangerous to nearby life.