The ability to manipulate pocket events. Variation of Event Manipulation.
- Pocket Event Control
The user can manipulate pocket events, or events outside the timeline the user is in and can be used for training, simulation purposes, showing what happened before, what might have happened or might happen in the future, etc. Unlike pocket dimensions, these events last for an entire event, and can loop over and over again. They can be simulations of real life events, what-if events or original events altogether. Note that events in these pocket events, no matter how similar they are to those in the main timeline, cannot affect past and future events in the main timeline.
- Animal Manipulation
- Causality Manipulation
- Context Manipulation
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Existence Manipulation
- Future Manipulation (of pocket events only)
- Human Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Past Manipulation (of pocket events only)
- Plant Manipulation
- Present Manipulation (of pocket events only)
- Copy Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Meta Event Manipulation
- Neverness Manipulation
- Pocket Dimension Manipulation
- Probability Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Simulation Manipulation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Cannot affect the main timeline with these pocket events.
- May be limited to certain pocket events.
- Pendulum Room/Time Room (Dragon Ball series)