- Poison Emission/Secretion
- Toxin Generation/Emission/Secretion
- Venom Generation/Emission/Secretion
User can generate, create, emit, or otherwise produce poison/poisonous substance and somehow inflict the victim. For the sake of clarity: poison, toxin, and venom are terms for any substance that injures the health or destroys life when absorbed into the system: poison is the general word, toxin is a poison produced by an organism (plant, fungus, animal); it is especially used in medicine in reference to disease-causing bacterial secretions, venom is especially used of the poisons secreted by certain animals, usually injected by bite or sting.
Poison can be spread by:
- Herbicide Generation
- Miasma Emission to create toxic fumes.
- Poison Breath
- Poisonous Blood
- Poisonous Bodily Fluids
- Poison Gas Generation
- Poisonous Tears
- Toxic Rain Generation
- Venom Secretion
Effects may be:
- Acid Generation for those that use poison to hunt: it starts the digestion process.
- Death Inducement
- Disease Manipulation
- Jolt Inducement
- Nerve Gas Emission
- Pain Inducement: Platypus poison being particularly vicious variation.
- Paralysis Inducement
- Chemistry Manipulation
- Contaminant Immunity is vital.
- Organic Generation
- Plant Manipulation
- Poison Manipulation
- Toxikinetic Combat poison in a combination of physical combat.
- Ultimate Poison
- Venomous Claws/Venomous Fangs/Venomous Tongue
- Poison Immunity grants immunity.
- Can be contained by an opponent depending on method.
- May be limited to certain poisons.
- May activate unconsciously/unwillingly.
- May be constantly active.
- May not be immune to their own poison.
- May have a limit how much poison can be produced.