- Poisonous Symbiosis
- Toxic/Toxin Symbiosis
- Venom/Venomous Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by hosting poisonous/toxic in one's body. The beings can come in a variety of forms. They can live inside the host and be utilized according to the need. Often, the host will be able to manifest toxic abilities like envenomation, chemical manipulation, shapeshifting and even a more robust physique, due to the symbiote's influence.
As a living, possibly intelligent being, the poison symbiote will most likely do what it can to ensure the welfare of its host so the relationship can continue successfully. As with other forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Life Link
- Physical Augmentation
- Poison Manipulation
- Poison Mimicry
- Regeneration Manipulation
- Spore Manipulation
- Symbiotic Connection
- Symbiotic Transformation
- Toxic Energy Manipulation
- The poisonous being may take over the host's body (Possession).
- The symbiote's weaknesses may be passed onto the host.
- The symbiote may require certain conditions/substances (food, water, etc.) to survive.
- Powerful toxic beings may harm or even destroy the host.
- Extended bond may result in permanent merge between host and symbiote.
- Mayuri Kurotsuchi (Bleach)
- Gin Ichimaru (Bleach)
- Younger A. Phex Brother (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VIII: JoJolion); via Schott Key No.2
- Toxin Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- Venom Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- Rinkaichū Hosts (Naruto)
- Tox (LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Namari (Shaman King); with Red Rope
- Nichrom (Shaman King); with Yellow Whip
- Saryn Hosts (Warframe)