- "Poison is a tried and true weapon when it comes to efficiently killing humans."
- ― Sei Kai (Kingdom)
- Arms/Weapons/Tools of Poison/Toxins/Venom
- Toxic/Toxikinetic Weaponry
- Venom/Venomous Weaponry
User can create poison weapons from nothing or by shaping the existing poisons, they are capable of creating virtually any weapon and how many they wish. Depending on what organic material the weapon is made of, it can possess a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
- Toxikinetic Blade Construction
- Toxikinetic Bow Construction
- Toxikinetic Polearm Construction
- Toxikinetic Whip Generation
- Chemical Weaponry
- Medical/Lab Weaponry Proficiency
- Organic Weaponry
- Poison Artillery
- Poison Manipulation
- Poisonous Slash
- Power Weaponry
- Syringe Proficiency
- Toxic Weaponry
- Toxikinetic Combat
- Toxikinetic Constructs
- May be limited using single poison at a time.
- May may be unable to create poison, being limited to manipulating already existing sources.
- How long the blade lasts depends on the user's skill and power, some may need near-constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- Contaminant Immunity/Poison Immunity
- Vulnerable to Curing.