- Hazardous/Tainted/Toxic/Venomous/Viperous Blood
The user has poisons in their blood which the user can use against their opponent or when threatened. They can choose to release their poisonous blood when physically cutting themselves to ooze of their blood. If someone were to touch via skin contact or inhale the smell of this blood, the person will severely damage their internal organs and literally causes skin to be infected.
- The blood itself is poisonous, and either direct contact or indirect exposure to it is enough to kill.
- Blood can be used as an offensive as well as defensive weapon.
- Users can release blood when threatened.
- In a physical battle, the user has advantages when he/she/it is bleeding.
- Vampiric Toxicity - the user's blood is specifically toxic to vampiric entities.
- Acidic Blood
- Blood Generation
- Blood Manipulation
- Blood Property Manipulation
- Metallic Blood
- Poison Generation
- Poison Manipulation
- Poisonous Bodily Fluids
- User has to have Poison Immunity to the effects of poison, unless they are specially immune to only their poison.
- Poison Immunity/Poison Absorption
- When the user is in a physical battle and has cuts or open contusions, there will be blood which can be dangerous to allies when in the vicinity.
- Poison must touch the target somehow.