The ability to combine slashing attacks with poisonous effects/forces
. Combination of Poison Infusion
. Variation of Slash Effect
User can combine various poisonous effects/forces to attacks with bladed weapons.
- Mayuri Kurotsuchi (Bleach)
- Gin Ichimaru (Bleach) via Kamishini no Yari
- Akame (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Demon Brothers Gozu and Meizu (Naruto)
- Sasori (Naruto)
- Hyouzou (One Piece)
- Wanze (One Piece); via Men-Kiri Doku Bocho
- Crocodile (One Piece); via Poisonous Hook
- Pokémon that can use "Cross Poison" (Pokémon)
- Coco (Toriko)
- Peng Jie (Sakigake Otokojuku)
Akame (Akame Ga Kill!) wielding the deadly One Cut Killer: Murasame, which injects a lethal and incurable poison into any living target that will kill them in seconds..
Sasori (Naruto) adds deadly poison to all of his bladed weapons, the Third Kazekage puppet's gigantic set of poisonous claws being an example.
Hyouzou (One Piece) coating his eight swords with his blue-ring octopus venom for increased lethality.
Drapion (Pokémon) using Cross Poison to slash its opponent, possibly inflicting poison.
Coco (Toriko) using his Poison Sword, a stronger-than-steel blade made of concentrated poison.
Gin Ichimaru's (Bleach) Bankai Kamishini no Yari can generate deadly poison that disintegrates flesh at a cellular level.