- "Screaming from inside. It's haunting me like a poltergeist. Eating me alive. It's got me running for my life. There's something deep beneath. The surface that's possessing me. Can you hear me now? The silence, the silence is drowning me out."
- ― New Years Day - Poltergeist
- Exspiravit Tumultum Physiology
- Poltergeist Mimicry/Form
- Noisy Ghost/Spirit Physiology
The user either is or can transform into a Poltergeist, ("noisy ghost") a manifestation of an invisible but noisy, disruptive or destructive entity. Unlike regular ghosts, Poltergeists haunt a particular person instead of a specific location.
Poltergeists have been known to be a troublesome, destroying things for no apparent cause. Reports also include inanimate objects being picked up and thrown as if by an invisible person; noises such as knocking, rapping, or even human voices; and petty physical attacks on human beings, such as pinching, biting, and hitting.
- Decelerated Aging, Semi-Immortality, or Immortality
- Destruction of objects and buildings.
- Ghost or Spirit Physiology
- Voice Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation - Some Poltergeists have been said to be tied to the elements (fire, air, water and earth).
- Genius Physiology
- Spirit Physiology
- Transcendent Poltergeist Physiology
- Trickster - Poltergeists can also be seen as the trickster version of a ghost.
- May become malevolent.
- If the target ignores user and their actions, user may get angrier and more violent.
- May be weak against Soul Destruction, Soul Mutilation, Nonexistence, Absolute Destruction, and other powers that may harm souls/spirits.
- Comparing with both of their duration of hauntings, Ghosts can haunt a location for years, decades, or even centuries, but Poltergeists are usually short term.
- Depictions of Poltergeists can always vary as well, especially their powers, though the ones that mainly sticks out are the Poltergeists of folklore. In certain instances Poltergeists are souls of deceased people, but mainly so, they are normally spiritual entities that happen to be amortal, which by definition, they were never alive to begin with.
See Also: Poltergeist.