User can turn oneself or others into incorporeal nonliving entities or living hybrids, granting them ghost like abilities and/or traits.
- Ghost Physiology
- Phantasm Manipulation
- Poltergeist Physiology
- Revenant Physiology
- Spirit Physiology
- Undead Conversion
- Undead Manipulation
- Wraith Physiology
- Turning others does not mean one can control them.
- May be involuntary and constantly active.
- May not work with users of Conversion Immunity.
- May be undo with Conversion Negation.
- Flying Dutchman (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Preeminent (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Soul Archer (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Skreemers (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Anacondrai Generals (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Gentleman Ghost (Super Friends)
- Grand Master Dashi (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Wraiths (Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!)
- Zs'Skayr (Ben 10: Alien Force)
- Ghost Zone Portals (Danny Phantom)
- The Scotsman's Sword (Samurai Jack); via Celtic Magic
- Sensei Yang's Temple of Airjutzu (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.