The Ability to transform others into incorporeal entities. Sub-power to Phantasm Manipulation and Reanimation. Variation of Undead Conversion. Opposite to Body Creation, Body Recreation, and Body Restoration.
User can turn oneself or others into incorporeal nonliving entities or living hybrids, granting them ghost-like abilities and/or traits.
- Ghost Physiology
- Phantasm Manipulation
- Poltergeist Physiology
- Revenant Physiology
- Spirit Physiology
- Undead Conversion
- Undead Manipulation
- Wraith Physiology
- Turning others does not mean one can control them.
- It might be involuntary and constantly active.
- May not work with users of Conversion Immunity.
- Might be undone with Conversion Negation.
- Flying Dutchman (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Preeminent (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Soul Archer (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Skreemers (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Anacondrai Generals (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Gentleman Ghost (Super Friends)
- Grand Master Dashi (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Wraiths (Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!)
- Zs'Skayr (Ben 10: Alien Force)
- Ghost Zone Portals (Danny Phantom)
- The Scotsman's Sword (Samurai Jack); via Celtic Magic
- Sensei Yang's Temple of Airjitzu (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)