The power to divert the destination of a portal. Sub-power of Portal Manipulation.
- Portal Diversion
The user can redirect the destination of a portal, sending someone anywhere the user wants them to go, instead of where the portal is supposed to take them.
- Death Inducement by sending them to lethal environment.
- Disconnection Inducement
- Force-Field Manipulation to bounce off the direction of portals.
- Portal Interface
- Portal Manipulation
- Teleportation Manipulation
- May have to know the location where one wants to send the target to.
- Limited to the portal's power/range, thus someone who can only teleport few blocks away can't be sent farther than that.
- Twist Logos (Aquarion Logos)
- Lady of Pain (Planescape)
- Prue Halliwell (Charmed); comics only
- Magical Bamboo (The Devil is a Part-Timer)
- Hero Summoning Portal (Dog Days); via being struck by lightning
- Anywhere Door (Doraemon); if the door's functionality is broken
- Zandora's Box (Dungeons & Dragons: The Animated Series); if moved before opening it
- Alicante (The Shadowhunter Chronicles)
- Magic School (Charmed)
- Xanadu (Shakugan no Shana)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.