This power grants the the user the ability to become the opposite of one's being, either literally or metaphorically. What it means to be the opposite of oneself could take a number of different forms. In fact, the positive form is usually much more powerful than the Negative Form is. Also, it does not mean they are the opposite in every way though they can be.
- A positive form could just have the opposite powers as the user it is copying; as in the positive form of the user with Darkness Manipulation would have Light Manipulation.
- A positive form could have the exact same powers but have the opposite personality. If the original was hostile the positive being would be polite and caring.
- The positive form could be good at what the original was bad at and vice versa. They could be smarter but physically weaker. Or stronger but not as smart.
- The user must take the positive form of oneself.
- The user might be able to choose who they "copy" at will or they could have one set person that they are the negative of.
- Michael Morningstar/Darkstar (Ben 10)
- Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10)
- Joshua Foley/Elixir (Marvel Comics)