The ability to manipulate positrons. Sub-power of Particle Manipulation, Charged Particles Manipulation, Subatomic Manipulation, and Antimatter Manipulation. Variation of Electricity Manipulation. Opposite of Electron Manipulation.
- Positronic Energy Manipulation
- Anti-Electron Manipulation
- Anti-Electricity Manipulation
- Positricity Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate positrons, the antiparticle/antimatter counterpart of the electrons. The subatomic particles have the same mass as an electron and a numerically equal but positive charge. When a low-energy positron collides with a low-energy electron, annihilation occurs, resulting in the production of two or more gamma ray photons (electron–positron annihilation).
Positrons have properties of both particles and waves, and so can collide with other particles and can be diffracted like light. They are involved in many of the physical phenomena that involve electrons such as electricity, magnetism, and thermal conductivity. Positrons also participate in gravitational, electromagnetic and weak interactions. A positron moving relative to an observer generates a magnetic field; external magnetic fields will deflect an electron.
- Ambient Energy Manipulation
- Ambient Resource Construction
- Atomic Cancellation/Electric Field Negation
- Beta Radiation Manipulation
- Charged Particles Manipulation
- Charged Particle Absorption
- Electricity Manipulation
- Electrical Wall Crawling
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Electronic Disruption
- Elemental Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Enhanced Vision
- Ionic Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Modulation Manipulation
- Particle Acceleration
- Positron Energy Attacks
- Positron Energy Constructs
- Weak Force Manipulation
- Universal Manipulation
- Antimatter Manipulation
- Antimatter Weaponry
- Electron Manipulation
- Molecular Manipulation
- Physics Manipulation
- Particle Manipulation
- Particle Energy Manipulation
- Positive Electricity Manipulation
- Quantum Manipulation
- May be unable to create positrons, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user and their power's natural limits.
- Augustus Freeman/Icon (Milestone/DC Comics)
- Imperialdramon Fighter Mode (Digimon Adventure 02)