- Overshadowing Attacks
- Possession Projection
The user can release/use possession attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Possession Bolts: Project possession effects/forces that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Possession Blasts: Release blasts of possession effects/forces in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release possession effects/forces blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of possession effects/forces.
- Omnidirectional Possession Waves: Send out a wave of possession effects/forces in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit possession effects/forces from one's eyes.
- Possession Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of possession effects/forces.
- Possession Beam Emission: Release beams of possession effects/forces.
- Possession Blast: Release possession effects/forces over a specific target area.
- Possession Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of possession effects/forces.
- Possession Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of possession effects/forces.
- Possession Breath: Discharge possession effects/forces from the mouth.
- Possession Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Possession Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with possession effects/forces.
- Possession Pillar Projection: Project possession effects/forces pillars.
- Possession Slash: Use possession effects/forces to cut opponents.
- Possession Spike Projection: Project possession effects/forces spikes.
- Possession Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of possession effects/forces.
- Possession Wave Emission: Send out a wave of possession effects/forces that repels everything.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of possession effects/forces that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release possession effects/forces blast that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release possession effects/force blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of possession effects/forces.
- Zap: A tiny short release of possession effects/forces to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Body Manipulation
- Control Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Insertion & Removal
- Matter Manipulation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Puppet Mastery
- Soul Manipulation
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of possession power to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much possession power is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much possession effects/force are used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Users of Control Immunity/Indomitable Will/Possession Immunity are immune.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.