- Meta Possibility Control/Manipulation
- Omniversal Existence Control/Manipulation
- Possible Existence Control
- Subjunctive Possibility
The user can create, shape and manipulate all possible existence all universes that are very different from our own. Unlike Parallel Existence Manipulation, which deals with alternate versions of things, the user affects different universes with different aspects that are not linked to our world but are completely different The user can manipulates what is possible to exist in any multiverse/the omniverse, affecting how everything works, from concepts, physical laws work, what worlds there are, life there, the incomprehensible, what makes up matter and energy, how history and events work, how time and space work; all of that, in any multiverse or the omniverse can be manipulated.
If the user decides if some possible existences cannot happen or cannot exist, those universes in the multiverse/omniverse disappear. If the user decides if they can exist or happen, then those universes are formed. With that, imagination is the key to using this power. No matter how incomprehensible, different or nonsensical the possibilities or universes may be, the user can manipulate all of those so long as they aren't alternate versions of other universes.
- Concept Manipulation
- Biological Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Environment Manipulation
- Exotic Force Manipulation
- Exotic Law Manipulation
- Foreign Energy Manipulation
- Foreign Material Manipulation
- Functionality Manipulation
- Immaterial Manipulation
- Incomprehensible Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Meta Event Manipulation
- Meta Space Manipulation
- Meta Time Manipulation
- Physical Law Manipulation
- Possibility Manipulation
- Spatial Manipulation
- Supernatural Manipulation
- Time Manipulation
- World Manipulation
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Existence Manipulation
- Existential Plane Manipulation
- Foreign Reality Manipulation
- Meta Environment Manipulation
- Meta Probability Manipulation
- Multiversal Manipulation
- Nigh Omnipotence
- Omniverse Manipulation
- Parallel Existence Manipulation
- Primordial Force Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Spatial-Temporal Lock
- Subjective Reality
- Uncertainty Manipulation
- Universal Manipulation
- Cannot affect those with certain omni-powers, such as Absolute Existence, Nonexistence, Omnilock, Omnipotence, and Unity.
- Users of Nonexistent Physiology and Nothingness Physiology are immune.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May be limited to certain universes and aspects.
- Does not work on alternate versions of universes and the things in them.
- Forger of Worlds (DC Comics); before his death
- Queen of Nevers (Marvel Comics)
- Dark Multiverse (DC Comics)
- The Netherworld (Toji no Miko: Katana Maidens)