- Potential Energy Control
User can create, shape and manipulate the potential energy, i.e., the energy of an object relating to its state of being or position. The energy is stored in the object and remains there, so long as the object remains unaltered or stationary. Potential refers to the possibility of the energy's use in the future in some capacity. Potential energy is connected to forces. When a force acts on an object with potential energy, it is transformed into a new type of energy (electricity, heat, light, sound, kinetic energy, etc.).
- Chemical Generation
- Deformation Manipulation
- Energy Containment
- Energy Conversion
- Energy Generation
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation
- Mechanical Energy Manipulation
- Physical Change Manipulation
- Potential Force Manipulation
- Process Speed Manipulation - Take underlying potential energy and use to accelerate it to its penultimate state.
- Bio-Potential Manipulation
- Chemical Energy Manipulation
- Elastic Energy Manipulation
- Electricity Manipulation
- Gravitational Energy Manipulation
- Magnetic Energy Manipulation
- Nuclear Manipulation
- Chemical Reaction Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Fundamental Forces Manipulation
- Physical Energy Manipulation
- Requires an acting force for the energy to be used.
- May not have control over what new energy is produced.
- May not have any more potential energy after new energy is produced.
- Altering object's state or position may affect its overall potential energy.
- Quantum Zone (Marvel Comics)