- Elixir Amplification
- Magic Beverage Amplification
- Perfume Amplification
- Potion Refinement
User can increase the strength, duration, and potential of potions to it's fullest potential. The effects may change depending on the original effects of the potion that has now been amplified.
- Create stronger potions.
- Create potions that refines one's powers to incredible levels.
- Quality Enhancement
- May require even more and/or better or specific ingredients for the potion to become stronger.
- May require Spell Casting in order to amplify the potion.
- May require the original potion in order for this ability to work.
- Effects may temporary due to the amount the power the potion possesses.
- Byro Edolus (Fairy Tail)
- Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki (Fairy Tail)
- Alchemist Job Class (Final Fantasy Series)
- Bertie (The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
- Yue Ayase (Negima)
- Yun (Only Sense Online)
- Naofumi Iwatani (Rising of the Shield Hero); via Potion Enhancement Skill
- Epona (Tears to Tiara)
- Rimuru Tempest (That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime)
- Potion Medal (The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
- Glowstone Dust (Minecraft)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.