The ability to manipulate potions. Sub-power of Object Manipulation.
- Elixir Manipulation/Control
- Potion Control
User can shape, create and manipulate potions, which can be scientific or magical potions. Potions can have any kind of effect, and mostly work when the person drinks them. Whatever the potion's nature, the user can change their effect and how they are made, which may or may not take some knowledge to do.
- Manipulate the properties of potions.
- Move/lift potions.
- Potion Amplification
- Potion Arrows
- Potion Creation
- Potion Immunity
- Power Bestowal
- Power Augmentation
- Chemical Manipulation
- Chemistry Manipulation
- Culinary Intuition
- Drink Manipulation
- Medical Intuition
- Medicine Manipulation
- Powder Manipulation
- Powerful Objects
- Science Intuition
- Science Manipulation
- Each effect may have a separate formula.
- May require a laboratory/workshop and time.
- Effects of potions are temporary, unless they are specifically made to be permanent.
- May require training to use well.
- May be limited to some types of potions.
- Gillan (Fantasy War Tactics)
- Yun (Only Sense Online)
- Naofumi Iwantani (Rising of the Shield Hero); via Shield effects/skills
- Magellan (One Piece); via Doku Doku no Mi
- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony series); only Telekinetically via Horn.
- Zecora (My Little Pony series)
- Ursula (The Little Mermaid)
- Rue Bahia (Sleepless Domain)