- Power Shapeshifting
- Power Megamorphing
- Power Metamorphing
- Power Metamorphosis
- Power Inclinkinesis
The user can switch from one ability to another, usually seen in people with Power Replication who shift from one power to another. In some cases the users have inherent abilities which can be drastically different from one another and can easily shift from one to the next.
- Users may gain more control over abilities that need higher concentration, being able to switch to a safer ability if hard to turn off.
- Users may develop Power Mixture, Power Replication (if user is born with abilities) or Multi-Power Use.
- May need to focus to change powers.
- May take time to change.
- May take practice to learn to control.
- User may only be able to hold onto a certain number of powers at a time.
- User may unintentionally cast off undesired powers in favor of more relevant ones.
- Shifting may be involuntary.