- Power Theft Immunity
The user is immune to attempts at absorbing their abilities/powers and can render themselves singular in terms of power possession. This ability may be a result of a unique existence or trait on the user's part.
- Though their powers cannot be absorbed, the mechanics of the user's powers can still be studied and countered.
- User's powers can still be susceptible to Power Replication.
- Uryū Ishida (Bleach)
- Ichibē Hyōsube (Bleach)
- Good Buu (Dragon Ball Series)
- Ahura Boltagon (Marvel Comics)
- Hope Summers (Marvel Comics)
- Godzilla (Godzilla: Final Wars)
- Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
- One For All users (My Hero Academia)
- Nana Shimura
- Toshinori Yagi/All Might
- Izuku Midoriya
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.