The ability to adopt an object's abilities after using them.
- Enhancement Adaptation/Adoption
- Ability Adaptation
- Power Adaptation/Adoption
User can adopt/adapt abilities from objects after using them. For example, if they use power suit with special abilities, they can copy those abilities and use them without the suit.
- Ability Learning
- Powers Via Object
- Action Replication
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Armor Manipulation
- Attack Recording
- Enhanced Ability Learning
- Enhanced Power Replication
- Object Manipulation
- Power Suit
- Reactive Adaptation
- Tool Manipulation
- Weapon Empowerment
- Weapon Manipulation
- Adopting abilities from objects may take a long time, be extremely difficult, and/or require observation/study.
- May be limited to a certain number of powers:
- Soft limit: acquiring too many abilities, or the wrong ability, can make the user stressed or unstable.
- Hard limit: user must discard an old ability to adopt a new one, or else can't learn new powers at all.
- May be restricted to certain powers/types of power and is unable to adopt others.
- May be limited to adopting abilities from certain objects only.
- May also adopt an object's weaknesses.
- The Nerdlucks (Space Jam)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.