- "There is only one Lord of the Ring, only one who can bend it to his will. And he does not share power."
- ― Gandalf (The Lord of the Rings)
The power to be immune to all superpower-altering abilities. Variation of Power Immunity.
- Ability Anchoring
- Power Alteration Immunity
- Superpower Anchoring
User is immune to all superpower-altering powers. Their powers cannot be absorbed, negated, erased, changed, reversed, bypassed, etc. New powers can still be developed and existing ones strengthened, but only through the user's own (other) abilities.
- Immune to Superpower Manipulations
- Power Retention
- Weak to Raw Power.
- Does not protect the user against Meta Power Manipulation.
- Does not protect the user against Meta Immunity Bypassing and Meta Power Negation.
- unless the user has Self Power Augmentation,The user' powers cannot be augmented .
- Does not protect the user against Almighty Replication.
- Ichibē Hyōsube (Bleach)
- Satou Pendragon (Death March to The Parallel World Rhapsody); after becoming the creator god
- Iihiko Shishime (Medaka Box)
- Medaka Kurokami (Medaka Box)
- One for All Users (My Hero Academia)
- Ladylee Tangleroad (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Kaguya Hōraisan (Touhou Project)
- Fujiwara no Mokō (Touhou Project)
- Eirin Yagokoro (Touhou Project)
- One for All (My Hero Academia)
- Ambrosia (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Hōrai Elixir (Touhou Project)