- "There is only one Lord of the Ring, only one who can bend it to his will. And he does not share power."
- ― Gandalf (The Lord of the Rings)
The power to be immune to all superpower-altering abilities. Variation of Power Immunity.
- Ability Anchoring
- Power Alteration Immunity
- Superpower Anchoring
User is immune to all superpower-altering powers. Their powers cannot be absorbed, negated, erased, changed, reversed, bypassed, etc. New powers can still be developed and existing ones strengthened, but only through the user's own (other) abilities.
- Immune to Superpower Manipulations
- Power Retention
- Does not protect the user against Meta Power Manipulation.
- Does not protect the user against Immunity Bypassing/Meta Immunity Bypassing/Meta Power Negation.
- The users' powers cannot be augmented by others.
- Does not protect the user against Almighty Replication.
- Does not protect the user against Omnipotence.
- Ichibē Hyōsube (Bleach)
- Satou Pendragon (Death March to The Parallel World Rhapsody); after becoming the creator god
- Iihiko Shishime (Medaka Box)
- Medaka Kurokami (Medaka Box)