The ability to bestow powers upon another. Opposite to Power Erasure.
- Power/Ability Dealing
- Power/Ability Granting
The user can give superpowers to others. Depending on how much control and experience the user has, the effect can either be permanent or temporary.
In the series of Charmed, a magical entity, named Kali, indirectly grants powers through physical contact with a mirror.
- Ability Creation
- Lightning Induced Powers
- Meteorite Induced Powers
- Self-Power Bestowal
- Superpower Manipulation
- Title Bestowal
- In some cases the powers granted are based on the subject's DNA structure, so the user can't choose powers to give (See Ability Creation).
- Low-level Users can only grant powers that last for a limited time.
- The powers the user gives may come with psychological or physical detriments
- Moon Pool (H2O: Just Add Water and Mako: Island of Secrets)
- Moon Rings (Mako: Island of Secrets)
- Training wands (Wizards of Waverly Place)
- Ancient Urn (Charmed); contains the divine powers of godhood
- The Formula (Heroes)
- Training Necklaces (Balala Fairies)
- The Ray Sphere (Infamous)