- Ability/Superpower Deactivation
- Power Binding
The user has the ability to deactivate any source of superpowers whether from superhumans or from powerful objects.
- The user can deactivate any supernatural powers from any superhuman being.
- They can deactivate a newly born power even when it's still new to their knowledge.
- They are able to do this by projecting certain energy towards the targets or creating a field that could deactivate the powers of others.
- The user may emphatically use this power or mentally induce it.
On Powerful Objects:
- When the user touches the object, the object loses its powers and deactivate.
- When a user reverses a contradicting spell for the object, the power of the object deactivates.
- Even when the object has fully activated its powers, the user of this power can effortlessly deactivate the power of the object.
- The user may emphatically do this power or mentally induce it.
- Anti-Power Weaponry
- Attack Prevention
- Power Erasure
- Power Manifestation
- Power Negation
- Superpower Manipulation
- May have any issues regarding the distance or range on using it.
- May be temporary.
- Power Negation is a big problem for the user.
- Can't deactivate Omnipotence.
- May not work with Power Immunity
- Can be undone with Power Activation/Power Restoration.
- May trigger unwillingly.
- Energybenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra)
- Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10); via Magic
- Witches (Charmed); via Spell Casting and/or Potion Making
- Leech (X-Men: The Last Stand); his blood injected into other mutants
- Vilgax (Ben 10 Franchise)
- Synergy (Image/Wildstorm Comics); is a unique seedling with the ability to activate and/or temporarily deactivate other seedlings.
- Indulgence Disk (C3: CubexCursedxCurious)
- Lunar Eclipse (Teen Wolf); temporarily makes werewolves humans.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.