- "I won't hurt you. I'll just destroy your Stand."
- ― Rohan Kishibe to Ken Oyanagi (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV Diamonds are Unbreakable)
- Complete/True Power Destruction/Erasure
- Power Demolition/Hammering/Obliteration
- Superpower Demolition/Destruction/Hammering/Obliteration
User can destroy any/all powers, completely destroying target's abilities and natural affinity to supernatural means, making them unrecoverable by any form of Power Restoration.
- Anti-Power Weaponry
- Conversion Negation
- Immortality Removal
- Luck Erasure
- Meta Power Destruction
- Phenomenon Elimination
- Physical Law Erasure
- Power Absorption
- Power Erasure
- Power Negation
- Superpower Manipulation
- Absolute Restoration can restore powers lost this way.
- Users of Power Anchoring and Power Immunity are immune.
- Users of Ability Creation may be able to reverse the effects.
- Users of Omnipotence are immune to the effects.
- Users of Power Creation can reverse the affect.
- Puck (Captain Earth)
- Superman (DC: Superman vs. The Elite)
- Ganta Igarashi and Shiro (Deadman Wonderland); via Power Resonance
- Nerissa (Mako Mermaids); as the Water Dragon
- Witches (The Secret Circle)
- Rohan Kishibe (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV Diamonds are Unbreakable); via Heaven's Door
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.