- "With these fists, I have pulverized numerous Xiongnu leaders, regardless of their almost superhuman skills."
- ― Ba Nan Ji, the Iron Hammer of Ganmon to Ou Hon (Kingdom)
- "One Punch from one of our people and Thousands lose their lives!!!"
- ― Nolan/Omni-Man to his son, Mark Grayson/Invincible on Viltrumites (Image Comics)
The power to possess great physical strength and speed or a unique power or form in one's arms and upper body. Variation of Selective Limb Empowerment.
- Power/Powerful/Strong/Super/Weaponized Fist
The user's arms and upper body are either abnormally strong, physically unique, or have been weaponized in some way (claws, blades, projectile weaponry, protective armor, etc.) to increase combat performance with those particular limbs.
- The user's arm(s) possesses immense physical strength and speed capable of breaking strong material such as stone or steel with their bare hands or move faster than the eye can see.
- Concussive Force
- Earthquake Generation by slamming a fist into the ground.
- Enhanced Strike
- Megaton Punch
- Powered Palm
- Pressure Strike
- Propulsive Strike
- Pulse Strike
- Razor Hand
- Shockwave Clap
- Blade Retraction
- Body Part Substitution
- Claw Retraction
- Demonic Arm
- Energy Concentration
- Energy Strike
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Leap
- God Arm
- Gun Protrusion
- Muscle Arm
- Power Legs
- Razor Hand
- Robot Arm
- Rocket Fists
- Supernatural/Absolute Speed
- Supernatural/Absolute Strength
- The hands and arms may be disproportionately large to the rest of the user's body.
- Must be able to use their arms.
- Excessive use could cause strain to the arms.
- The effectiveness of this ability can be affected by the environment around the user
- If the user lacks superhuman strength in the rest of their body, the arm can't be used to lift heavy objects without damaging the rest of the body.
- Pneumatic Mangler (The Dark Knight)
- Power Fist (Fallout)
- Power Punch Glove (Predator/Aliens vs. Predator)
- Ember Celica (RWBY)
- Power Fists (Warhammer 40k)