- "With leg strength explosive enough to seemingly cause one's body to disappear."
- ― Blueno describing Soru/Shave (One Piece)
- "Let's see what your power is against a master of LA SAVATE!"
- ― Batroc the Leaper to Paladin (Marvel Comics)
The power to possess great physical strength and speed or a unique power or form in one's legs and lower body. Sup-Power of Supernatural and Absolute Strength. Variation of Selective Limb Empowerment.
- Power/Powerful/Strong/Super/Weaponized Feet/Knees/Legs
The user's legs and lower body are either abnormally strong, physically unique, or have been weaponized in some way (claws, blades, projectile weaponry, protective armor etc.) to increase combat performance with those particular limbs.
- The user's leg(s) possesses immense physical strength and speed capable of breaking strong material such as stone or steel with their bare feet.
- Enhanced Lower Leg Strength
- Flash Step:The user's legs are so powerful that they can move in a burst of speed that allows them to move so fast it appears as if they have teleported.
- Megaton Kick
- Concussive Force:User's legs can deliver an impact of concussive force.
- Enhanced Strike:User possesses enhanced skills of strikes and attacks.
- Pressure Strike:User's legs can generate a wave of pressure/shockwave/wind/vacuum.
- Propulsive Strike:User can exert a physical strike of greater power from producing a jet of matter or energy through their legs in the opposite direction of the attack.
- Pulse Strike: User can create strikes or attacks that create a pulse-like wave capable of causing massive impacts, push an opponent back, and destroy the foundations of structures.
- Razor Foot:User can apply incredible force to their bare feet that they can use them as cutting weapons.
- Shockwave Stomp:User's legs are capable of producing powerful shock waves by stomping the ground.
- Earthquake Generation by slamming feet into the ground.
- Wallrunning:User can scale walls by walking or even running on them.
- Water Walking:User can run on the surface of water by literally defying the surface tension while moving across the surface of water as easily as they would be able to move on land.
- Blade Retraction
- Body Part Substitution
- Energy Concentration
- Energy Strike
- Gun Protrusion
- Muscle Mass Enhancement
- Power Fists
- Talon Protrusion
- The legs and feet may be disproportionately large to the rest of the user's body.
- Must be able to move their legs.
- Excessive use could cause strain to the legs.
- The effectiveness of this ability can be affected by the environment around the user.
- May have a weaker upper body.