- Ability Blockage/Blocking/Cancellation/Dampening/Dispelling /Negation/Neutralization/Poisoning/Stalling/Suppression
- Chi Blocking (Avatar the Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Power Blockage/Blocking/Cancellation/Dampening/Poisoning/Negation/Neutralization/Nullification/Stalling/Suppression/Cancelling
- Dreynen (I Am Number Four)
The user can cancel out the powers of others or weaken their effects, making them unable to utilize their powers as long as they are under the user's focus/area. This protects the user from harmful attacks, and even possible undo the simulating-passive alternation powers of an opponent, in turn making them powerless. This can be in a form a nullification zone, a wave, continuous or one-time effect.
- Control Negation: The power to nullify mind control or subordination.
- Demonic Power Negation: The power to negate the powers of demonic beings.
- Divine Power Negation: The power to negate the powers of divine beings.
- Draconic Power Negation: Negate the powers of draconic beings.
- Elemental Negation: The power negates elemental powers.
- Energy Negation: The power negates energy powers.
- Flight Negation: The power to negate flight/aerial powers.
- Force-Field Penetration: The power to weaken, if unable to negate, force-fields.
- Form Restoration: The power to negate transmutations.
- Healing Factor Nullification: The power to negate healing factors.
- Immortality Negation: The power to deny the immortality of immortal beings, and kill them.
- Intangibility Cancellation: The power to nullify the power of intangibility, allowing the user to physically interact with the target's body forcefully.
- Immunity Negation: The power to nullify immunities.
- Invisibility Cancellation: The power to nullify the power of invisibility.
- Invulnerability Negation: The power to nullify the power of invulnerability.
- Magic Negation: The power to nullify the magical powers of others.
- Spell Negation: The power to nullify spells and their effect.
- Mental Shield Penetration: The power to penetrate a person's psychic shield, allowing to invade a person's mind.
- Negation Countering: The power to nullify the power of nullification.
- Physical Negation: The ability to negate physical capabilities.
- Power Negation Field: Create a field that negates powers.
- Power Immunity: The user is immune to all kinds or certain kinds of powers.
- Probability Stabilization: Negate probability-altering powers.
- Psionic Negation: Negate psionic powers.
- Reality Alteration Negation: Negate reality-altering powers.
- Resurrection Negation: Negate resurrection powers.
- Shapeshifting Negation: Negate the usage of shapeshifting.
- Telekinesis Negation: Negate telekinetic powers.
- Telepathic Negation: Negate the usage of telepathy.
- Teleportation Negation: Nullify teleportation.
- Transcendent Negation: Negate the powers of transcendent beings.
- Transformation Negation: Nullify transformations (Super Form, Mode Switching, etc.).
- Vibration Negation: Nullify power-caused vibrations.
- Anti-Power Weaponry
- Foreign Forces Removal
- May accompany Power Bestowal.
- Meta Power Negation
- Nothingness Manipulation
- Power Absorption
- Power Deactivation
- Power Erasure
- Superpower Manipulation
- This power might only affects abilities beyond "normal" ones (i.e. the sort that only mortals are capable of putting up with).
- Ineffective against those who do not utilize supernatural powers in combat.
- Unlike Power Erasure, effects are mostly temporary, only effective as long as the targets are within range.
- Cannot affect users of Negation Immunity and Power Anchoring.
- May be constantly active or be spontaneous on.
- May be uncontrollable.
- May need to be conscious/focus to maintain/activate the effect.
- May have a limited range, including touch only.
- Some powers may not be negated.
- May be a one-shot effect, powers being negated only at the instant of the attack, and will reactivate right after.
- It could be dangerous in situations where supernatural powers are required to resolve.
- May be limited to "dampening" or weakening powers.
- Negating acquired abilities via Power Replication or Power Absorption may prove harder, depending on the amount copied/absorbed.