- Attack Rebound/Reflection/Defection/Redirecting
- Power Rebound/Deflection/Redirecting
The user can reflect any power that is launched against them without being harmed. This serves as a means of self-defense and counter-attack. The user can reflect whatever power is projected by their target and turn it back on them.
- Damage Reflection
- Reflection Manipulation
- Reflective Exoskeleton
- Reflective Immutability
- Superpower Manipulation
- May be weak against Death Inducement.
- May only be able to reflect certain powers, such as Energy Blast.
- User can only reflect powered attacks but fatal to physical attacks.
- May not work on users of Self-Power Immunity.
See Also: Attack Reflector.
- Franklin badge (Earthbound)
- The Golden Fleece (God of War)
- Mirror Alice (Highschool DxD)
- Night Reflection (Highschool DxD)
- The Demon Lord's Ring (How Not to Summon a Demon Lord)
- Mirror Shield (The Legend of Zelda)
- Oni Mask of Vengeance (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Arlo's Barrier (UnOrdinary)
- Reversing Mirror (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Hansu Mirror (Xiaolin Chronicles)