- Potentikinetic Symbiosis
- Raw/Supernatural Force Symbiosis
The user can gain powers through a symbiotic relationship with a being of pure force/power. Whether the being is an embodiment of paranormal ability, an entity that controls dynamic essence or an agent comprised of sheer force, the bond grants the host control over extraordinary faculties related to raw, supernatural power.
- Ability Intuition
- Ability Mastering
- Force Power Link
- Inner Power
- Power Empowerment
- Power Physiology
- Superpower Manipulation
- True Power
- The potentikinetic entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful force entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Power Immunity/Power Warping/Superpower Manipulation could defeat the user.
- May require a supernatural contract.
- May not have control over manifestation/nature of abilities acquired.
- Avatars (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Vilgax (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien); via Dagon
- Shinigami/Soul Reapers (Bleach)
- Shadows Users (Blue Dragon)
- One For All Users (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Elemental Realms Avatars (DC Comics)
- Force Conduits (DC Comics)
- Quantum Field Users (DC Comics)
- House of Flaming (Eiyuu Kyoushitsu); via Asmodeus
- Sairaorg Bael (High School DxD); via Regulus Nemea
- Exemplars (Marvel Comics)
- Odin-Force Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- Phoenix Force Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- Miraculous holders (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- Death the Kid (Soul Eater); via Madness of Power