- Powered Item Control/Manipulation
- Powered Object Control
- Superpowered Item/Object Control/Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate any sort of superpowered objects, or objects with superpowers, from powered technology to powered accessories (such as jewelry), powered weapons, powered tools, etc.
- Control Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using powered objects as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of powered objects.
- Move/lift powered objects.
- Part Manipulation
- Powered Object Attacks
- Powered Object Communication
- Powered Object Constructs
- Powered Object Creation
- Powered Object Detection
- Powered Object Negation
- Powered Object Repairing
- Elemental Object Manipulation
- Energy Object Manipulation
- Magical Object Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Superpower Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
- May be unable to create powered objects, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May be able to manipulate only certain types of powered objects, whether technology, accessories, tools, etc.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.