- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Variations
- 5 Associations
- 6 Limitations
- 7 Known Objects
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- Magic Objects
- Mystic Items/Objects
- Power Items
- Powerful Items
These artifacts/relics of immense power grant power and ability to their wielder, often numerous powers/abilities. Some objects are sentient, or have an inherent intelligence and will of their own, and are capable of taking possession of those who claim and use them; either mentally or by full-body possession. The conditions of possession, if applicable, vary from the wielder being in grave danger, or when s/he is angered or enraged. Sentient artifacts/objects can speak through their host when they take full control over the host's body and mind. Most items are accompanied by Powers Via Object.
The common abilities include:
- Ability Transcendence
- Physical Augmentation
- Power Augmentation
- Power Bestowal
- Power-Boosting Object
- User may deal with Powers via Object.
- Evolution due to enhancements.
- Some objects may possess unique Powers.
- Drug Usage: Drugs can count as powerful objects.
- Regulation/Dependency: some objects are used to regulate others' otherwise uncontrollable powers.
- There is no telling how powerful objects will fare against each other.
- Power is useless if the object is destroyed.
- If the creator is killed, the objects may not function.
- May require two or more powerful objects to function.
- Object(s) may need to recharge for different periods of time. (I.E Master Sword)
- Object(s) may require a person and/or people to be embodied with their power(s).
- Object(s) may control the free will of the user(s) if used for prolonged periods of time.
- Object(s) may have a risk towards or would cause dangerous side-effects upon the user if that object is used or used improperly.