- "What powers did your brain give you?"
- "Look, you're talking to the guy that was demoted from the youngest reading group"
- ― Milhouse Van Houten and Bart Simpson (The Simpsons)
The circumstance in which one is completely powerless. Opposite of Complete Arsenal.
- Absolute Ability/Power Incapacity
- Powerless Beings
- The Mundane
- The Powerless
The user are at a permanent state complete and absolute powerlessness rendering them incapable of power or potential for power at all, users can be so powerless that even the most mundane actions are impossible, and even a simple attack on them would be a threat to their lives forever wondering with the burden of life.
Users are immune from specific abilities such as superpower manipulation and its variations because they have no powers at all, but are legitimate victims from other forms of powers that can threaten their very lives.
Not having powers is not the same as being powerless. Users of this power either lost the powers they once possessed or are considered below average even against others without powers.
- Power Anchoring (User has no powers to steal/negate)
- Powerlessness Inducement
- Completely immunity to Superpower Manipulation, Enhanced Power Replication, and Enhanced Power Absorption as the user doesn't have any power, nor potential to have them.
- May not be able to gain powers from those with Power Bestowal, Power Activation or Power Sharing.
- May be so powerless they cannot even move, speak, etc.
- Fire Lord Ozai (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Yhwach (Bleach)
- Arataka Reigen (Mob Psycho 100)
- King (One-Punch Man)
- Reynard (The Magicians) via Divinity Nullification