- "What powers did your brain give you?"
- "Look, you're talking to the guy that was demoted from the youngest reading group"
- ― Milhouse Van Houten and Bart Simpson (The Simpsons)
The power to have no powers/be powerless. Opposite of Complete Arsenal.
- The Mundane
- The Powerless
The user is completely, absolutely powerless, which renders them immune to any powers that specifically affect powers. The user cannot have their powers taken, altered, controlled, or otherwise manipulated in any capacity as they lack abilities, to begin with. Some users may even be so powerless that even the most mundane actions are impossible, and even a simple attack on them would be a threat to their lives.
- Completely immunity to Superpower Manipulation, Enhanced Power Replication, and Enhanced Power Absorption as the user doesn't have any power, nor potential to have them.
- May not be able to gain powers from those with Power Bestowal, Power Activation or Power Sharing.
- May be so powerless they cannot even move, speak, etc.
- Arataka Reigen (Mob Psycho 100)
- King (One Punch Man)
- Reynard (The Magicians) via Divinity Nullification