Power to be immune to some or all forms of precognition. Variation of Power Immunity.
- Precognitive Invulnerability
- Precognition Blockage
The user is immune to all forms of precognitive abilities, which keeps them from appearing in any of the visions a precog has, even if they are at said event in the future.
- Will not appear in a Precognitive Dream.
- Cannot be described by Precognitive Speech.
- Will not appear in a painting caused by Precognitive Artistry, or the painting will even be blanked.
- Precogs will not see the user in their vision.
- Divination will come up blank.
- Any attempt will result in appearing like the user has no future.
- Doesn't work against Retrocognition since it lets people see in the past.
- May not protect against Flawless Precognition.
- Will of the Mental World (Big Order)
- Mimihagi (Bleach)
- Cole Turner (Charmed); as The Source of all Evil
- Matthew Tate (Charmed); after copying Phoebe's power
- Siona Atreides (Dune)
- Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver (Marvel Comics)
- Janus Jardeesh (Marvel Comics)
- Old Woman (Push)
- Quileute shapeshifters (Twilight Saga)
- Vampire hybrids (Twilight Saga)
- Endbringers (Worm)
- Scion (Worm)