- "There’s no one like you except me. We should be pillaging the world because we’re predators. Why are you wasting all your time with these wimps?"
- ― Victor Creed/Sabretooth to James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine (Marvel Comics)
- "Do you guys want to go extinct too?"
- ― Gigas Terano (Seton Academy: Join The Pack!)
- Predation Intuition
- Predatorial Imprint/Nature
- Ultimate Predator
The user possesses predatory instincts, allowing them to become masters of hunting, manipulating, planning and tracking. One with this ability can discern all factors of any situation and can manipulate them. Making them a master of manipulation, pursuit and capture. This includes what move a foe will make, where they are headed (if the user is in the foe’s proximity, or knows the foe fairly well), as well as how to effectively manipulate the foe, thus causing the foe to inevitably play right into one’s hands in combat/pursuit.
- Animal Intuition
- Enhanced/Supernatural Accuracy
- Enhanced Senses/Supernatural Senses
- Enhanced Stealth/Supernatural Stealth
- Enhanced Tracking/Supernatural Tracking
- Hunting Intuition
- Hyper Awareness
- Psychological Intuition
- Tactical/Tactical Genius
- Trapping Intuition
- Weakness Detection
- Weakness Strike
- Nemetrix (Ben 10: Omniverse)