- Precognitive Adaptation
- Proactive Adaptation
The user can instantly develop powers and skills in response to imminent threats. They can grow hardened skin after foreseeing being shot to death or stabbed. The user will even develop a power to counteract the powers of another, such as gaining a Psychic Shield to protect oneself from a soon to be telepathic intrusion.
Depending on what one foresees, the user could develop many different powers, such as:
- Aquatic Breathing prior to immersion in water.
- Atmospheric Adaptation prior to travel in high altitudes.
- Enhanced/Supernatural Intelligence when faced with intelligence-based challenges.
- Enhanced/Supernatural Regeneration in response to a physical threat.
- Enhanced/Supernatural Strength in response to a physical challenge.
- Environmental Adaptation
- Oxygen Independence when entering an oxygen-free environment.
- Prescient Reflexes
- Psychic Shield
- Power Opposition
- Selective Invulnerability
- Only activates for imminent or very probable threats to the user.
- May not be able to pre-emptively adapt to Precognitive Immunity as they can’t be foreseen.
- The powers gained are likely to be lost once the threat is gone.
- Certain users may be limited by the number of powers they can hold at once. Powers gained can be lost in favor of more relevant ones.