- "Can I give you some advice, Kang? Never threaten a pregnant woman - especially one with powers."
- ― Jessica Jones (Marvel Comics)
- "You stupid pieces of @#!%, I was in the army too, and I didn't forget four years of training the moment my egg's perimeter was breached! You think just because I can't see my feet right now that I can't put one of them up your cowardly ninja asses?"
- ― Kazumi Kato, The Order of the Stick
- Pregnant Badass
- Kick Ass Prego
The user is at the peak of physical performance despite being pregnant, capable of running, jumping and displaying feats of physical strength far above their condition would suggest.
- May have physical limits, especially when the pregnancy advances.
See also: Pregnant Badass
- Amy Santigo (Brooklyn 99)
- Marlene (Blue Gender)
- Evangelyne (Wakfu)
- Casca (Berserk)
- Kate Connor (Terminator Salvation)
- Jessica Jones (Marvel Comics)
- Marissa Wilson (Spy Kids: All the Time in the World)
- Sydney Bristow (Alias)
- Darla (Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel)
- Piper Halliwell (Charmed)
- Tamsin (Lost Girl)
- Xena (Xena: Warrior Princess)
- The Boss (Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater)
- Olga Gurlukovich (Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty)
- Margaret (Adventure Time)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.